Fast Forward Vision Exercise
Fast Forward one year from today - what does extraordinary success look like for you?
- What were your accomplishments professionally? Be specific, describing the outcomes that you and your team produced. Use key metrics so you can track progress.
- Describe the culture of your team.
- What were your accomplishments in other areas of your life that matter to you? Be vivid and specific. Areas can include: health/well-being, relationships, family, friends, community, recreation, finance, home, etc.
- How did you grow and improve?
- Describe the quality of important relationships.
- What is your outlook on life?
- What are you known for?
- Consider: Why is this important to you?
- Share about your year as if it's already happened. Use past and present (vs. future) tense.
- You do NOT need to know HOW to get there.
- Visions are usually 1-3 pages in length in essay form vs. bullets. The questions above are to direct the thinking vs. be answered in a linear way.