Fast Forward Women™ gives executives a framework for High Performance Living that ignites confidence and elevates leadership.
Today’s always-on workplace is a pressure cooker of deadlines, demands and travel. For women, the situation is even tougher, juggling personal priorities and dealing with self-doubt and guilt. They can’t see a clear path up through the ranks that doesn’t require sacrifice. The result: They stagnate or leave — at tremendous cost to your company.
For an organization to thrive, leaders must set women up for success. This means being honest about the distinct challenges they face. Fast Forward Women is a pioneering, whole-life engagement that helps female executives overcome the obstacles that are specific to them. They have a breakthrough in what they see as possible in their careers and lives.
Women leave Fast Forward armed with:
- Greater clarity and focus on what's most important to them
- Tools to help prioritize and stay in action
- Practices to increase confidence and fulfillment
- Communication skills to elevate influence and impact
- A peer coach and powerful community to support them
Fast Forward Women lead and live on their own terms.
HOW IT WORKS
We interview participants and executives to understand the business, culture and what it takes to ascend and succeed. We send participants vision pre-work two weeks in advance and also ask people to identify what could get in the way of their success.
2. Fast Forward Workshops
Through a series of interactive and provocative exercises, women create a detailed vision and plan that leaves them inspired about the future and in action. We then go to work on identifying disempowering mindsets that get in the way of confidence, relationships and impact—and give participants practices to change them. Finally, we work on communication, helping people be present and listen with empathy, find their voice and speak with assertiveness and impact. Workshops are generally 3-4 months apart.
3. Making it Stick
- FF one-on-one coaching sessions support executives in following through on commitments
- FF buddy system provides peer coach and accountability partner.
- FF boost emails reinforce and reignite mindset and behavioral change
- FF boost workshops led by client to support action and success over the long term.