Fast Forward Women™ gives executives a regimen for High Performance Living that ignites confidence and elevates leadership.
Today’s always-on workplace is a pressure cooker of deadlines, demands and travel. Women have additional challenges as they are typically the primary caregiver for children and parents- and can be critical of themselves. Unconscious bias and the gender gap at senior levels of management can impact women’s confidence and ambition - even in the most enlightened organizations. Women can’t see a clear path up through the ranks that doesn’t require sacrifice and they lack role models to show them the way.
Fast Forward Women (FFW) addresses these challenges and gives women a practical, actionable regimen that helps them thrive professionally and personally. FFW is a pioneering, whole-life engagement that fuels women’s success in their business, career and life. FFW has a proven track record of producing results in several critical areas including confidence, productivity, leadership, communication, relationships and fulfillment. Women leave with:
- Greater clarity and focus on what's most important to them
- Tools to help prioritize and stay in action
- Practices to increase confidence and fulfillment
- Communication skills to elevate influence and impact
- A peer coach and powerful community to support them
Fast Forward Women lead and live on their own terms.
HOW IT WORKS
We interview participants and executives to understand the business, culture and what it takes to ascend and succeed. We send participants vision pre-work two weeks in advance and also ask people to identify what could get in the way of their success.
2. Fast Forward Workshops
Through a series of interactive and provocative exercises, women create a detailed vision and plan that leaves them inspired about the future and in action. We then go to work on identifying disempowering mindsets that get in the way of confidence, relationships and impact—and give participants practices to change them. Finally, we work on communication, helping people be present and listen with empathy, find their voice and speak with assertiveness and impact. Workshops are generally 3-4 months apart.
3. Making it Stick
- One-on-one coaching sessions support executives to operationalize regimen and elevate impact.
- Buddy system provides peer coach and accountability partner
- Graduate Communication to reinforce learning
- Fast Forward In Action Sessions led by client to fuel lasting change